Below you will find some frequently asked questions from our customers
We sell AOC (guarantee of origin) Vully wines we produce ourselves.
Aperitifs in the cellar with a visit to the vines.
We own 40,000m2 of vines. We have the advantage that the whole area forms a single parcel.
Depending on the season, we bottle between 20,000 and 25,000 bottles.
We work with 12 different grape varieties, each with its own specificity, divided into white and red grape varieties. The main white is Chasselas, then there are specialties with Pinot Gris, Gewürtztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc and Freiburger. As for reds, our main variety is Pinot Noir with a smaller area dedicated to Gamay, Gamaret, Garanoir, Dunkelfelder, Merlot and Divico.
- By boat from Morat/Murten
- By public transport by train, stopping at Sugiez and then taking bus line 530, stopping at Praz.
- On foot by the vineyard path or the lakeside
- By bike on the main or side road. Cycling is prohibited along the vineyard path.
- For those coming by car, there is a large communal parking space 20m from the cellar.
- There are many excellent restaurants in the municipality of Mont-Vully and in Morat/Murten.
- Vully Tourisme offers three hiking trails – don’t hesitate to ask them for information.
- The Papillorama (butterfly sanctuary) in Kerzers is 15min away by car
The cellar does not export. In fact, Switzerland only exports 1% of its wines. Does this prove the excellent quality?
You can bring the bottle in question to the cellar and we will exchange it.
Direct at the cellar at Amont le ruz 3, 1788 Praz-Vully, or at our partner, La Couleur du vin in Fribourg, Bulle and Lausanne.
The organic label means we do not use any kind of treatment. We use copper and sulphur against the various diseases that can occur, which are mainly mildew and powdery mildew. We add supplements in the form of tea or fermentation extract.
Each grape variety and each terroir is decisive in answering this question. In addition, each individual has different taste preferences. But in general, I would say 3 years.
Above all, the delta must not vary too much between winter and summer at the point where the wine is stored. An average of 14°C is good.
It is a combination of several grape varieties. For example, our Gaïa includes Gamay, Gamaret and Garanoir.
A cross variety is the result of a fusion between two different vine plants. Freiburger, for example, is a cross between Pinot Gris and Sylvaner.
Yes. Depending on the quantities, we deliver personally or use the Vinolog services offered by the Post Service. Shipping costs are free in Switzerland.
Upon receipt of your payment, we will ship the wine to you ourselves or by post.
It takes 5 to 7 days
Yes, we use the secure Stripe system.
It’s not a problem, you will be reimbursed. The post office gives us an incident report to let us know. It rarely happens.